customer opinions

Keith had been highly recommended to me by a Chester-based clinical psychologist, when I was researching help available for Generalised Anxiety Disorder (GAD) and Panic Disorder. From the moment I met Keith, I was made to feel comfortable and at ease, as he was always professional and friendly.

Meeting with Keith regularly enabled me to understand the sudden – it seemed – onset of GAD and panic attacks, and ensured I had proper support in overcoming it. Thanks to Keith's help and support I would say I am anxiety-free around 90% of the time (and my anxiety during the other 10% is nowhere near as bad), and I'm getting better still! Keith also helped me find a long-term approach to manage my anxiety that works for me.

I am eternally grateful to Keith and would absolutely recommend him to anyone suffering from these conditions!

Hayley Ann Roberts